Recently, I was given the opportunity to review* a canvas company... and I'm really excited to tell you today about my experience with them. Easy Canvas Prints allows you to turn your photos to canvas... I'm sure many of you are familiar with the concept... and I personally can't think of a better way to add some personal touches to your wall than with custom canvases. After lots of deliberation, I chose to print one of my macro shots, and I'm beyond thrilled with the end result. While I've never "pulled the trigger" in the past (which has been really hard given all the groupons out there), I've certainly seen enough canvases to know that Easy Canvas Prints are an exceptional product.
- A crisp, beautiful canvas print. The colors are sharp and dead-on. The details are perfect. (And I certainly tested that with a fluffy white dandelion!)
- The finish is matte. Yes, there is a little sheen to it... but nothing compared to the canvases that look like they were shellacked.
- The image wrap and finishing is flawless.
- The canvas is substantial in quality and in thickness. It "feels" good.
There's also a few other things I noticed:
- While I chose the standard .75" depth on this canvas, they do have a 1.5" image wrap option. It looks amazing... and I plan to use it on a future canvas.
- You can do custom sizes!!! (And not break the bank!) It looks like you can do any configuration you want, from 8" to 40" ... which means there may also be a long skinny canvas in my future too. Hmmm...
If you've been wanting a canvas of your own, I definitely recommend checking out Easy Canvas Prints. And, if you "like" them on Facebook, you'll get a code for 50% off your order and free shipping. Can't beat that!
A special thanks to Brendan and Easy Canvas Prints for the opportunity!
*Yes, I was perk'ed a canvas in exchange for a review and link... but I also plan to put my money where my mouth is and purchase three additional canvases to complete the series in the family room.