By this point, it's no secret that we have our share of sleep issues in this house. Actually, more than our share. So imagine my surprise yesterday when the following played out: • Spencer slept through the night, waking at 6:15am. After a misguided attempt to bring Spencer downstairs, we all ended up in our bed watching Barney (one of us drinking a bottle) with lots of dozing by everyone.
• Got out of bed at 8:30am and started our day.
• At 10:00am, Spencer climbed on my lap, put his head on my shoulder and asked for "bahp" (which is nap) I put him in his crib where he proceeded to take a 2 hour nap.
• Last night, Spencer fell asleep within twenty minutes of being put in his crib.
I thought surely it must be a fluke... but then today:
• Again, sleeping until 6:15am (this alone is a miracle!)
• We came downstairs, put on our favorite purple dinosaur, conked out for another thirty minutes. It. Was. Awesome.
Now, two hours later... we're still vegging on the couch. Definitely a first.
So, again I ask, where are the flying pigs?!