First, and most importantly, a HUGE shout out to Joanna (and her hubby) who received their referral yesterday!!! Congrats you guys!!! (I have happy chills - yay!) You guys have waited so long... I'm so happy for you. :-) Another WHOOHOO goes out to my hubby Doug - who rocked the "travel prep world" yesterday. While I was slaving away with work stuff, he was:
- Calling Korean Air : reserving a lap ticket and bassinet, getting seat assignments and finding out we'll have a power outlet (yay!)
- Calling the Renaissance : confirming points certificate and a few other things
- Calling the crib company to order a missing piece. (The stabilizer bar... I'm sure that's not important or anything...)
- Getting a cell phone reserved for while we are in Korea.
- Calling credit card companies, the bank, the insurance company to let them know of travel.
- Installing the car seat.
- Assembling the stroller.
- Along with several other things but you get the idea!
WOW!! And WOOOHOOOO!!!