I have been tagged by Chandra ... thanks for my first official tag! I'll get right to the point - here's the tag... learn some more about me! (I come across as very indecisive, which I don't really think is one of my characteristics... but maybe it is and no one has told me?!) 1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30... but that was an accident. Normally I aim for 6:30!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds (they really are a girl's best friend!)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ocean's 13... I think. Man, that's sad.
4. What is your favourite TV show? There's no way I can pick just one...Mad Men, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, House, and Gossip Girl are some of my favorite forms of "escapism."
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal or Cheerios... depending on if we have fresh milk or not.
6. What is your middle name? I'm one of those annoying women who gave up their middle name so they could keep their maiden name and do the "two last names" thing. (And obviously I can't publish it on the blog... unless of course I want a "what are you doing" call from the SW!)
7. What food do you dislike? Ham - ick!
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I'm really into the Old 97's and Sleeper Car at the moment... no specific CD though.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CRV.
10. Favourite sandwich? Anything from Panera Bread - anything.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Does "Entitlement" count as a characteristic?
12. Favourite item of clothing? Jeans... specifically my Old Navy "sweetheart" jeans.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I guess the answere "Korea" doesn't count... so I'll say Australia - always wanted to go there.
14. Favourite brand of clothing? This is a hard one - I'm not sure I have a favorite!
15. Where would you retire to? I'd like to retire all over... visit all the countries I couldn't while I was too busy working.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th, but not for good reasons. (Hubby was away and we had just sold our condo but our house wasn't ready so I spent it driving to my parents house with a filled-to-the-brim car and a whining dog!)
17. Favourite sport to watch? I really only watch the Olympics with any passion... although I'm surprisingly into Hockey as well. Oh, and football! And college hoops! Hmmm... maybe I *do* like watching sports!
18. When is your birthday? May
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning!
20. What is your shoe size? 9 or 10 depending on cut and brand.
21. Pets? A fabulous greyhound and three fish!
22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? Maybe soon... no, not that!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A librarian.
24. How are you today? So so - didn't sleep well last night.
25. What is your favourite candy(lollie/chocolate)? I would say Cadbury Cream Eggs at Easter but Chandra used that one and I feel like I need to be different! So... Kit Kats. My uncle (great uncle?) used to bring me them when he visited from Texas and called me that as well...
26. What is your favourite flower? Tulips
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 13th - vacation!
28. What is your full name? Oh, I can't share that... not on the blog at least!
29. What are you listening to right now? A whiny dog
30. What was the last thing you ate? PB&J... see, I don't really cook!
31. Do you wish on stars? For fun - yes.
32. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Orange.
33. How is the weather right now? Blegh - rainy and humid... I have a fuzzball for a hairdo today.
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My aunt!
35. Favourite soft drink? Fresca.
36. Favourite restaurant? A Mexican place right by our house.
37. Real hair colour? It's been a while since I've seen it - but I'd say "mousy brown."
38. What was your favourite toy as a child? Legos, hands down. Followed by Lincoln Logs, Matchbox cars, and my "Baby Beth."
39. Summer or winter? Winter. Although I'd say fall if it were an option... Neither summer or winter is fun for walking the dog!
40. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
42. Coffee or tea? COFFEE.
43. When was the last time you cried? I actually don't remember.
44. What is under your bed? Nothing - we have a platform bed - you can't put anything under it!
45. What did you do last night? Knit while watching the season premiere of Desperate Housewives.
46. What are you afraid of? The large mutant bugs that live in the field behind our house.
47. Salty or sweet? Both please! This is why Kettle Corn exists!
48. How many keys on your key ring? 4.
49. How many years at your current job? 4.
50. Favourite day of the week? Thursday.
51. How many places have you lived in? 9.
52. Do you make friends easily? I'm not sure! Maybe?